Monday 8 October 2012

ROOMIES

Hey all,

The winters are slowly setting in and we can already feel the nip in the temperature here in Gurgaon...How excited I am ..I mean.. I just love winters...reasons being infinite...From several hot cuppa of coffee, cozyness of the quilt, soups, hot noodles, jackets, mufflers, boots, coats, fake smoke from your mouth...hehe, smell of winters, soaking in the sun,bar-be-ques,christmas,loathing on the clothes....and what not...But what i hate dont like about them is that the ambience inside the house seems so gloomy and dull..... Anywhoo that does not mean we will sit and let that happen....NO WAYS....when we have those greens with us, no winter can ever fall upon us.
So this winter too, my roomies will going to be my greens....or is it the other way round....my greens will going to be my roomiess....whatevaaa
Here are some greens that I am planning to get inside:

                                                                 Money plant
 

                                                                           Palm
 

 


                                                                    

                                                                           Arcaria
 
 

                                                                         Succulents
 
 

                                                        Cuttings from our garden
 
 



There are so many more options, but alas all my other plants are outdoor plants.... But thinking of investing in some gorgeous small succulents this time.
Apart from these, I will also be getting colorful gorgeous flowers in to go GAGA over these winters.


                                                         MUCH LOVE


                                                        AAKANKSHA


(So how are you fighting those gloomy winter woes?Do tell me in the comments section.)

2 comments:

  1. ur blog s a gr8 find to me...love thm all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nisha..Thats really sweet of you

      Delete

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!