Thursday 3 January 2013

bamboo

Heyaaa!!!
So hows the week coming around for you.....??? Its getting super cold here in Gurgaon...and with no sun during the day we are confined to our quilts with hot coffees....its not that I am complaining or sort...but this routine is getting too monotonous and boring. So to jazz up things at my place, I redecorated and brought in a lot of greens inside the house....anywhooo the new year is here and I am all geared up with my resolutions...haha....I do make some easy ones that are sure to get completed......hehe like last year I made a resolution of completing my graduation...and I did *smiles and wink*...its a great booster and helps you complete other of your not so easy resolutions....trust me on that...and try it for your self....
The other day I clicked these pics of my parent's bedroom. I just love bamboo shoots...they are soo adaptable and easy to maintain....they also have a great feng shui relevance...and look gorgeous lending some green to your room.
 







Sorry for the bad picture qulaity...clicked from my phone.

Would love to listen from you... interact with me in the comments section.


                                                                        MUCH LOVE


                                                                       AAKANKSHA

1 comment:

  1. Hello… Happy new year to you too… That is such a cute message from you… Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!! You are based in Gurgaon?? I was in Delhi for a day end of December… It was so cold.. gosh!!

    The indoor greens look lovely… I love bamboo shoots too… I’ve got a set of three that look lovely and seem to be growing well.. Then I have a bouquet type one.. that seems to be dying… one by one… Not happy about that… So I got a single new shoot… last month.. and that looks lovely too… Don’t know if the bouquet ones need more care… or something that I might be doing wrong..

    Anyway… thank you for dropping by at colours dekor… Gets me motivated to do a post… soon… *smiles*…

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!