Saturday 20 April 2013

Wine anyone???

Heyyaa everyone!
 
This post has been in my drafts since quite long. These picture were clicked on one boring day. I had nothing to do, so I just cut few sprigs of Wandering jews and placed them in a wine holder.(yaa yaa I know no body does such things when they get bored) And finally placed it in my parent's bedroom. Did you noticed the runner beneath the holder. Its been made from my mother's saree.
I have been quite busy lately which is the reason behind my absence from the blogosphere. Hope to catch up on the pace real soon.


 


Have you seen my other posts on Wandering Jews. Read them here and here.

Till next time,

                                                                    MUCH LOVE

                                                                       
              
                                                                   AAKANKSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!